Monday, June 18, 2007

My first post!


This is my first time blogging, so hopefully I'm doing this right...I have had lots of help from Kristyn Jackson, who actually set this up for me and from Whitney, my sister-in-law, who posted my first picture for me on our profile...and now I am trying it on my own...well, with Whitney on the phone guiding me through every step along the way. Oh, yeah, so this picture is of the cutest little boys ever (I think). Carter is reading to Mason before bed. He is reading Are You My Mother?, which Carter has memorized. It is hilarious because it really does seem like this two year old is reading, but really he just has this awesome memory. I love this picture too because I think Mason looks like a little doll.

8 comments:

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Yes!! Welcome to the blogging world!

Those boys are darling. Keep up the good work. :)

jillian said...

Kadi! Glad to see you here. :)

Mason is sooo cute! (Carter is too, but he's totally old hat cuz I've actually seen him. just kidding.) Those are some amaazing eyes on that kid!

whitney said...

yeah! you've succumbed! those definitely are the 2 cutest boys ever... well, almost the cutest. :)

Kristyn said...

I'm so impressed! It looks great! Kudos Kadi. Now I'll be linkin' you up on my page. Hope you keep up the posts - it's really pretty easy. Now, if you can just work on your emails! Just kidding.

And wow, is that really just a picture of Carter when he was younger next to the present version? My goodness, they look so much alike!

Morgan said...

Yay for Kadi! I was wondering when you would be joining us in the wonderful world of blogging! Your boys are precious, and that is hilarious that carter has memorized that book!

I hope it's ok if I add your blog to my link list, feel free to do the same. We are at nateolsonfamily.blogspot.com

janaya said...

come on kadi... more posts please. :)

i can't get over mason's huge smile. he's SO freaking cute.

janaya said...

... umm... not that he's smiling at all in this picture... haha. but i just keep thinking about it. (for clarification) :)

Anonymous said...

Crullysoogy [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-prednisone-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Prednisone without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-codeine-no-prescription-online]Buy Codeine no prescription online[/url]