Friday, October 19, 2007

Before I forget...

I have to write this down before I forget...Carter seriously cracks me up. He really is such a little ham. This all started Wednesday actually. I took Mason to the doctor for his 12 month check and while there Carter tells the doctor that he's not feeling very well and to please check him. After Carter's third time asking, the doctor checks Carter's ears and mouth and says there are no monkeys in there. Then Carter told him he needed to check his heart too, so the doctor did. Today before Carter's nap he tells me, "I'm not feeling very well Mommy." and then bends over half way and says, "Aaaachooo". He does this a number of times and then tells me that he needs to tell his cars that he doesn't feel good and then tells Dangles, his monkey...(I then heard Carter talking FOR the monkey responding, "Come here, I will hold you.") He's actually not sick, incase you were wondering. What a nut.
Here's the other thing he just did...I was holding Mason on my lap and Carter comes over to climb on too and half way up stops and gives me a sour face and says, "I smell something stink." I told him Mason was poopy. About five minutes later Carter comes in with a play camera and says, "Mommy...Mase...poopy diaper...smile." He takes a picture and then laughs at himself. I died laughing.

5 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

These boys are hilarious. We miss you guys so much. Can't Christmas come any sooner. dylan won't stop asking for Mack. But I told him Santa will bring it. He won't stop talking about it so Christmas really has to come soon! Love you!

Jackie said...

What a cute cute boy...

So did the picture turn out? :)

madeline said...

i miss playing with them... i should come visit... yep, thats what i should do...

Kathryn Cooper said...

So cute! I love boys! This is Kathryn Cooper from back in the married student ward. My little Tyson is now 14 months old. So much fun! I'm so glad I found you on the Jackson's blog!

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes... especially boys! It's hard to believe they are the same kids who will one day talk back to you... yours probably won't, just mine!
Molly is wondering what Mason wants for Christmas, maybe you could give us some hints. Counting the days til Christmas.
XOXO