Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh My Cars!!

So Carter and Joel were in heaven early in November when we went to the Seattle Auto Show! I just thought I would show you a couple of pictures from the extravaganza. This is Mason...already having developed a love of cars at the young age of 1!
Here is Mason taking Carter out for a spin in the Golf before the Auto Show.
"Mom! Look a Hummer!!"
I believe in this picture we are standing next to Nini's car...I'm not a car person so I don't really know...I'll have to check with the experts.
And finally a motorcycle just Carter's size. The boys seriously had so much fun. Carter was so excited the whole time and of course threw a fit when we had to leave. He knows a lot the cars and their names...it was really funny...and amazing. Good times.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Sweet! Mason looks like a grown-up driving... that's hilarious.

So glad you blogged again! It's about time... :)

Kathryn Cooper said...

Your boys are so grown up! I love having a boy and getting to do boy things. I'm sure Tyson would love that car show in another year.

whitney said...

i love that picture of mason at the steering wheel... he looks very cool. and that picture of carter on the motorcycle just kills me! what cute kids.

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Yay! I am excited to see you guys have a blog! I read your cute card at my mom's house. What cute boys. We are excited to see you this holiday season.
THe Evans

Michal Thompson said...

Sad isn't it! I have that same gene running around in my family. Connor can tell a car by it's headlights- even in the dark! Dylan isn't far behind. Good thing there is a motorcycle at Morgan. You won't get to leave without a fight.

Anonymous said...

get ready Kadi and Michal, it's an expensive gene!