Sunday, March 16, 2008

Is it too early to be a snowbird?

I'm sick of the winter...sick, sick, sick. I hate being cold and I am cold all of the time. So I have decided that I am going to start living in Arizona with my friend Kristyn from about October to April. I hope she's okay with this...I don't cook, in fact I will be expecting a nice meal most nights...I will organize, but not clean...and I don't babysit...I'm not sounding like that great of a roommate, sorry. I am still deciding whether or not I'm bringing my family...maybe Joel, probably not the kids. They can come and visit. I tell Joel almost everyday that we are moving to Arizona or that he needs to take me to Hawaii. I love the heat...bring it on. This is totally weird, I know, but, I am so cold all the time, even in my house...I essentially have frostbite on my toes...apparently I also have a circulation problem. The point is, I'm freezing and would like to be in a coffin of heat. The boys and I are in California visiting Ben and Whit and the boys, and my grandparents and aunt and uncle. It's warmer, but not enough...we are heading to Palm Springs this week! Hopefully that will do the trick for a bit.

4 comments:

Kristyn said...

Oh my gosh I love you. You can TOTALLY move in with me! We'll go shopping, lay out (cuz it's basically already hot here, unreal), eat bon bons, and gossip. It'll be great! Okay, I actually live in the ghetto and you probably don't want to come stay here, BUT when we hopefully buy a house one day you are so staying with us whenever you want. These winters are AMAZING and are calling your name Kadi. I'm just like you and can't get enough of it. I'm so glad we're here. My fingers are barely turning back from blue from the bitterly cold Utah winters.

Have fun in Palm Springs! What a fun trip!!!

Michal Thompson said...

Just enjoy the warmth while you can! I could just copy your post and put it on my blog and call it good. We will miss you and wish we were there too.

whitney said...

sorry it's not quite warm enough here yet... when we take our "girls" trip in the fall, we'll have to go somewhere nice and hot!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.