Sunday, May 9, 2010

Family Pics Oct 2009

What is my problem?!! Why can't I keep up with this blog? For the love.
So here is our family pictures that the most awesome HEATHER MANN took for us...yes, last October. So sad that it's taken me so long to post them. We are so lucky to have her as a friend...with benefits! Heather was super nice to meet us at this totally awesome place she found. She is seriously rad and we love her. She is so fun to be around and just makes you want to smile! She made us beautiful! We can't wait for our next family pics with her! Enjoy...it's a ton of us...



Why do I have all the kids? I love this picture though...candid...


My favorite boys! How handsome!

Okay, I asked Heather to do a picture like this and she was kind enough to oblige...I'm sure after she took it she was like...um, hey Kadi, your kids are as tall as you are and so this doesn't really work for you. It's supposed to just be the adults from the waist up and all of the kids, not almost your whole body...seriously, sad.
COOL!

Grownin' up fast...
My babes!

What a nut!

My sweet sweet!(that's what I call Tyler)
Amore.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

These are so freaking beautiful. Seriously.

Michal Thompson said...

love them? how did she do the one with the boys running around you?

Heather said...

you are too cute!!! i am so glad you guys like them! they are some of my favorites too!
and i am so sorry that it has been so hard to get together! we really will one of these days! and by the way, i totally LOVE the alice in wonderland soundtrack! great recomendation!

ckw said...

These are totally gorgeous! I love having great photography friends! Better late then never I say. ;)

xoxo