Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Maybe I could wrap up August and September 2010

I thought I should start off with cutie Tyler. What a nut!
So LAST August my awesome cousin Madeline came home from her mission and we got a chance to see her for a bit. It was great to see her again and she is such an fabulous girl! I'm seriously so proud of her for serving a mission, she gave up a year and half of her life to serve. Way to go Madeline!
Tyler is the sweetest and I love a sleeping baby. I found him here on this chair asleep...so precious.
Mason was trying on his new Halloween costume and then fell asleep on my lap...love it!
Carter is my little man. He loves to cuddle me while he is watching tv and this is how he does it. Isn't he the best?!

First day of school for Carter! 1st grade! What!? Such a handsome kid.


He wanted to do a fun shot. I love it.



Mason wanted in on the action...



...and Tyler too.

More cuddling with my boys...before bed. Mason looks rabid, but it's just toothpaste.


We visited our old neighbor from Aberdeen, Allie, and met her baby boy Barrett. So cute...both of them. She is such a sweet girl and her baby is just darling. It was so great to be with her.
These two are such good friends. Mason really gives Tyler a lot of attention and is very loving with him...he also teases him relentlessly, but they have a great time together while Carter is gone at school.
Carter played soccer for the first time and so loved it. I love his stance while waiting for the play to start. He picked number 5 and was sponsered by Drew's Grocery.
His coach was awesome. He was a great guy and made for a fun season. It was a great "first" experience for Carter and us.
My Mason turned 4! He is just the funnest kid. He keeps us laughing all the time, but also drives us crazy. We are so happy to have him.





Hopefully I can get another post done before I leave my Mom's...we are here for Thanksgiving! So fun!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I love those cute CUTE boys! But 2010?! You crack me up... :)