Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I've been tagged!

Jackie tagged me to do this fun little question/answer thing, so here it is...

places I've worked
1-Weyerhaueser Pulp Mill (Aberdeen, WA)
2-Art City Family Medical Center (Springville, UT)
3-Metropolitan Pediatrics (Beaverton, OR)
4-BYU Salt Lake Center

movies I can watch over and over
1-Ocean's 11, 12, or 13
2-Gladiator (edited)
3-Sahara
4-Fletch Lives

places I've lived
1-Bonney Lake, WA
2-Provo and Salt Lake City, UT
3-Beaverton, OR
4-Aberdeen, WA

favorite tv shows
1-House
2-So You Think You Can Dance
3-King of Queens
4-What I Like About You (embarrassing, I know)

places I've been
1-Australia
2-Ireland
3-England
4-Washington DC

favorite foods
1-Strawberries and Creme Frapuccino
2-Wendy's Vanilla Frosty Root Beer Float
3-Steak and potatoes
4-Roast beef sandwich from Savory Faire (no tomato please)

majors I've considered
1-Health Promotions
2-Interior Design
3-Fashion Design
4-History (well, really I just loved History classes)

places I'd rather be
1-Hawaii
2-Australia
3-On an airplane
4-In bed sleeping

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I wish I went to the places you have gone to. YOu are so cool. I wish I were you.

whitney said...

i am ashamed to admit, but i watch "what i like about you" sometimes, too, when my kids are napping ...i guess we're both dorks. :)

Morgan said...

I totally watch that show "what I like about you" It's totally dorky but still kind of cute.