Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Get the faux-hawk off!!

Uncle Doug had just given all my boys haircuts and then gave them all faux-hawks! I thought they looked so cute we had to get a picture. I have been doing a faux-hawk on Carter for months and everyday he would always ask to have a "cute little faux-hawk" done to his hair, but recently he has not liked the faux-hawk. Infact, we had a serious battle about the faux-hawk one day where he yelled at me to "Get the faux-hawk off!!" a million times. (which is kind-of funny to me because it almost sounds like he's cursing at me, but really that's not funny, but, yeah. it kind of is) It was too late though, I had already done it and for some reason decided to fight this one out and win...I know silly to fight over a hairdo. After an hour or so of screaming and crying and taking time-outs and a little spanking "we" decided the faux-hawk was okay today, but not tomorrow.

5 comments:

whitney said...

haha... i'm glad i was there to experience that. :) too bad carter doesn't understand how cute he looks.

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Yes! The studliness caught on camera! Love it.

Melanie and Will said...

awww, what cuties you have!!! love the faux-hawk look!

Kadi said...

I realize that you can't really see the faux-hawks in the picture, sorry, I still think it's cute though.

Anonymous said...

Kadi-
I had to check out your page after you told me about it. It is great! Good luck keeping it up. The boys are just adorable. I can't believe how big they are getting.

Kristen