Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Shafer family pics

We just had a Shafer family gathering the last week of July and it was so much fun! I love being with my family and we always have a such a wonderful time together. We took this picture last week and it is so fun to see how the family is growing. I will post more pictures from last week later...
Seriously, I think these are just the cutest kids! You can tell what each kid is thinking...Kadin - "I dropped a smartie down here somewhere...I've gotta find it!", Joel - "Uncle Doug is so funny!", Carter - "Uncle Doug is so funny!", Mason - "Whatever...are we done yet?". I wish we had videoed as we were taking pictures of the kids. All the adults are jumping and yelling and trying to be funny and get all the kids to look and smile and the kids are just sitting there putting their hands on their face or staring at the sky or whatever. It was crazy. This was the best picture Joel got on his camera. They are darn cute though!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

those are such cute pictures. Those boys are so cute. I can't believe how big and chubby Mason is. What a cutie! Tell your mom hi for me, love her!!

whitney said...

they are the cutest boys ever, if i do say so myself! so sad it all had to end. :(

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Man, that was such a blast!! Loved being with you guys.

I wish we had videotaped the photo shoot with the boys too. The adult behavior would have been priceless to see. You'd think the boys would have looked more happy!

janaya said...

i heart those boys.

Robnz Fam said...

You sure have some cute little boys! I found your guy's website off of Kristyn and Paul's...I just remember how funny your little boy was in our ward, and when Kristyn, Paul, Seth and I watched him in the nursery one night (for movie night) and he put on a little dance for us...I think that you were pregnant with your second at that time?? He sure is growing up fast!!

tawna said...

Heyy! haha- like carrol, I found your blog from the Jacksons. :) CUTE KIDS! Man, what a blast. We have a cutie of our own- And a blog: ptsum.blogspot.com - It's all the rage these days. :)

So, you guys were pretty much the best Teachers ever. Just FYI.

Glad to see life's treatin' you well!