Thursday, September 6, 2007

Aaahhh...Graduation

Here's to the true graduates! Way to go Ben and Doug!! I have the most awesome and smartest brothers ever. Ben just finished his Masters in Acoustics (a physics degree) and Doug just finished a Bachelors degree in Exercise Physiology and then is off to dental school. Oh how I love these guys!
Here is Ben's awesome family who has suffered with him through these last two years. It has been hard work and very time consuming, but they all pulled through fabulously! What troupers!
Here is Doug and his amazing wife Jackie. So cute together aren't they? Jackie has been Doug's sugar-mama...okay Doug works part-time, so I guess she's a half sugar-mama. Way to go with all your hard work too!
Ben and Doug were kind enough to let me tag along. I never walked when I graduated forever ago and so it was super fun to do it with them. I admit, I felt a little dumb, and still kind of do, but it really was so great to do that with them. It wouldn't have been nearly the same to have done it by myself. They are the best!
Here are mom and dad and their graduates. All of their kids have graduated with college degrees...and they even have a Master now!
I had to throw in a picture of my cute boys...Joel, Carter, and Mason! Do all those boys look alike or what?!
Joel's parents so kindly came down for graduation. That was so nice and it's always fun to get together with them. Joel has awesome parents!
And here is the whole brood. Seriously, what a group! It was a wonderful time together and I am seriously so proud of Ben and Doug and all their hard work and accomplishments. I really have the best brothers ever. They truly are amazing.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

congrats to the graduates! glad I got to see you guys a little bit while you were here.

Jackie said...

such cute graduates. :)

well done, Shafers!

Kristyn said...

I just saw your post about Mason and boating - it cracked me up. Your description and then him in the photo was just too funny. It looks liek he'll be real good at relaxing when he's older.

And Whitney's dress at graduation is so cute!

AND, I love that you walked w/ them! Well deserved, I say.

You are one of my favorite people Kadi - keep up the blog. I'm lovin it!