Tuesday, September 11, 2007

All Aboard...

I am so behind with pictures. Now that we have this blog, I guess I feel like we have to post everything we ever do...and in the order they happen. My obsessive compulsiveness
continues to show itself in more areas than I thought possible. Anyway, when we went to Utah for graduation we took a trip on the Heber Creeper. It was a fun little ride and the boys
really loved it...even the big boys had some fun as you can see...I admit, due to my OCD tendencies, I was a little...hmmm, how do I say this...not wanting to touch anything for fear that it would fall off due to rust and then I would get rust all over me and not be able to touch my clothes or my kids or anything, not to mention the train falling apart and crashing off the track. I know, I have problems. It was really fun though. I do enjoy trains... the
rocky ride makes me want to go right to sleep, and I love to sleep. I love airplanes best...and the more turbulence, the better, just rock me to unconsciousness. One thing that was kind of ironic, if that's the right word...is that you weren't supposed
to bring any food on the train and yet it's kind of a kid thing to do and kids have to eat all the time and they will only eat certain things and never anything that you could buy on the train because that would just make things too easy.
Besides after seeing the delapidated state that they train was in, why would I want to eat any food that was kept on it. So we packed all these snacks for the kids and as soon as we got on the train they were bombarding Whit and I for their treats. So here are the kids with their mouths full of licorice and fishy crackers, none of which were sold on the train. Oh well. They did sell train shaped lollipops for like $20 a piece, which seemed reasonable...right. Even though I complain a bit now, it really was a great day and we all had a super time!

2 comments:

Kristyn said...

You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Kadi,
You are so funny!! Thanks for updating us on your adorable family!!

Luv You All!!!

Erica Thompson

P.S. Miss You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!