Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Uh...Mason...

Oh my little Mason. Anyone who has held Mason as he is falling asleep or is already asleep has been, how do I say this, touched by his sweetness...literally. This kid is so
funny. When he wants to be cuddled he always sticks his hand in your shirt...anyone's shirt. I was going to put a picture of him with all his different ladies, but he does it with his Dad too, so... I think it is sweet, but kind of weird and he may get too old and still do it and then...yikes. He loves the material of shirts and he grabs it and puts it in his eyes. I've tried to give him soft blankets to put in his face and he pushes them away and grabs for my shirt. He even does this in his sleep...if you pick him up when he is already asleep as soon as you have him he is grabbing and reaching for your shirt to shove in his eye. Don't you think that's funny? He is always doing that to me at church and I swear everyone at church has seen down my shirt, which, luckily there's not much to look at anymore after two kids, but still. After Mason woke up, Doug showed him what's up and to lay off his lady. Mean Uncle Doug...come on...he's just a baby...

4 comments:

whitney said...

i think mason is going to be a boob man... :)

janaya said...

he knows what he wants and he's not afraid to show it. just wait til he can talk and he starts saying "let me put my hand down your shirt!!" :)

Kristyn said...

I think you should give him a For the Strength of Youth pamphlet. And have a talk about touching other girls. Just kidding. Too funny.

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday to Mason, a smooth operator!!