Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Easter Babes!



I couldn't resist putting in a picture of my sweet boys at Easter. They looked so cute in their new Easter outfits, thanks to Nini. I love how long Mason's shorts are...they're a little big, but he'll totally grow into them. They remind me of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes..."short pants touch my feet okay!" I do like these boys...they are so fun. I complain a lot about being a mom, but really I love these kids.







This was our attempt at taking an Easter family picture. We had come home early from church, since all except Joel were sick, and so no one could take our picture. We had Joel's camera on a timer and it was balancing precariously on the top of a chair. Turned out okay though. Who would think to look at us that we would be up all night and in the ER the next morning...?

3 comments:

Morgan said...

their little outfits are so cute. i love your dress too. that is lame that you had to go to the ER? hope you are all feeling better!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Cute pictures! Y'all don't even look sick.

Steve and Liz Evans said...

How cute is your little family and I am so jealous you guys went to California. It told my dad that we should go to california and he should pay for all of us and he just said, Uhhh No. Looks like you had a fum time.