Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Do it!!

Hello folks. This is Joel with my first post ever on our family blog and on any blog for that matter. I did want to start a my space page and blog with people from the Middle-east and see if I could help fix some things over there, but Kadi and I felt like it was a little too risky for our us. But hey, if you're from the Middle-east and would like to chat, please feel free. Kadi has been doing this for so long and I've wanted to give it a try. So here I am after Kadi gave me the blogspot lesson. Mason always says now "I do it!" (which is somewhat annoying to both Kadi and I) but that's what I was saying to Kadi tonight. Now I can say "I did it!" too just like Mason does as well. We'll see how consistent I'll be. At least I can say I've done it.

6 comments:

Kadi said...

Way to go Joel! Though my blog lesson was probably weak seeing as how I still need help to do it myself. You're awesome and...I love you.

Kristyn said...

Awesome job! That was probably the best post I've ever read. No, I'm just kidding. But welcome to the blog world! Hope you say lots - you and Kadi are two of the funniest people ever!

Michal Thompson said...

You really need to work on some substance joel! Give me some laughs or thought provoking questions! I love you!

Evan said...

Dude. It's cool. I've found over time that blogging is not totally gay. Though sometimes I like to refer to it as Digital Scrapbooking.

annie valentine said...

I'm impressed. Jason finally had me set up a perfectly private blog for him. He wants to blog but is terrified to have anyone read it.

Laura said...

I'm impressed you want to blog. I'm going to give Josh a lesson or two on it. Maybe he can help you in your mission to bring peace to the Middle East. Until then I will stay on the lookout for any persons of interest that you may be able to assist. :)