Friday, June 13, 2008

Visitors!

Memorial Day weekend we had Joel's brother Connor and his family come and visit. It was so much fun. Michal's (Connor's wife) brother was getting married that Saturday
in Portland and so they extended their trip to be with us for a bit as well. Can you tell in the first picture that all of the kids are Thompson's or what? I think they all definitely have a Thompson look. Corbin is so darling. He
was about 3 1/2 months when he was here and he is such a good baby. So cute. Mason just loved Corbin and would come and just look at him and smile at him and say "baby"...that is
a big step for Mason, seeing as how he usually doesn't like anyone other than me, Joel, or Grandma...I asked him to hug him and he did. It was seriously cute. Carter was in heaven. He loved playing with Dylan. He loved playing with him so much that he didn't want to take naps, eat, bathe, sleep...do anything other than play. They are such a fun family and we really appreciated them coming all the way from Ohio to visit...especially squeezing us in with a wedding and all. It was awesome to be with them and play...we can't wait to see them again.

3 comments:

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Mason told me he wants a baby sister.:) Maybe you can just borrow his cousin, since she appears to fit right in with your boys. Those Thompson genes are strong. Too cute!!!

Katie M said...

Cute photos! The boys are getting so old!

I was laughing so hard at your comment(s). We DEFINITELY love you and it was obviously an oversight. But, I have met with my bishop and repented and I hope you can forgive me. hahah.

Michal Thompson said...

And we would do it all over again in a heart beat! We love you!!!!