Thursday, August 28, 2008

my apologies...

Sorry I totally melted down and vented for all of you...my mom said that I should put that kind of stuff in my journal and not for the world to read...the only problem with that, though I didn't tell her, is that I don't keep a journal and so I guess this is my journal. So, my apologies. I totally appreciate everyone being nice to me, though, I don't want anyone to feel bad for me, I just needed to vent. I'm so glad that I am surrounded by such awesome people...I have a wonderful family and fabulous friends.
You know me, always have to have a picture. This is of the boys. Their new thing at the time of this picture, which was in June (sadly, notice how in June my boys are having to wear jeans and sweatshirts...welcome to Washington!), was to pretend to sleep on the stairs. Joel decided to join them one day and I thought it was cute. Funny boys.

6 comments:

shelly said...

That's cute. And yes, very sad to be wearing long sleeves and jeans in June! It's not like that in Eastern Washington!

Michal Thompson said...

Don't worry about venting. My blog is my journal too. I love this picture!! Hope you are having fun at the game!!

Laura said...

I loved that you vented, because you are just SAYING what we moms are THINKING. :) You are fantastic and I love hanging with you, you real gurl!

ckw said...

HI! Remember me! I'm pretty new to this blog world, and am so happy to find you here too.

I miss you and shelly & lynds- remember all our fun times? Just know that you're awesome- totally hilarious and come check out my blog and add me to your blog list... or else. :)

Betts Family said...

Venting is a wonderful form of therapy and you were just sharing some spur of the moment feelings we've all had, no need for apologies!

annie valentine said...

Where are you? You haven't posted forever. Vent again, will you?

Miss you.

annie